PORTRAIT PHOTOGRAPHY SESSIONS BY NORM YIP
Portraits are one my talents that I excel in. I have an artistic eye and can capture various kinds and type of images that are suitable for your needs. Many individuals come to me looking for a high-quality headshot for their Linkedin profile that speaks about their position and career. Many will wonder what to wear and what to do with their hair or whether makeup is needed. There are no hard facts or rules to go these days. It is about individuality and what you want to portray yourself as to the public eye.
I have various styles of shooting, for different needs and different people. Most of the portraits I work on are individuals. (I do not conduct family portraits, sorry.) Some people will want portraits that are more than a headshot, so I have different sessions for different wants and needs.
- Images are to be used only for your personal use;
- All images are treated with full confidentiality and will be not shown publicly without your permission;
- For commercial usage, please enquire directly.
- 20 minutes: $1,200
- 1 calibrated and basic retouched photograph in high resolution (300 ppi)
1.5 HOUR PORTRAIT SESSION
- 1.5 Hour: $3,500
- 8 calibrated and basic retouched photographs in high resolution (300 ppi)
- Good for those wanting more variety in clothing and want to change outfits
- Studio or Outdoor
2.5 HOUR PORTRAIT SESSION
- 2.5 Hour: $5,000
- 15 calibrated and basic retouched photographs in high resolution (300 ppi)
- Good for those wanting more variety in clothing and backdrops
- Will accommodate both studio shooting and also outdoor shooting in the session